Stardust science papers

Discuss your experiences with and ideas about Stardust@home here.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

jsmaje

Stardust science papers

Post by jsmaje »

Good news about the upcoming papers.

To repeat a previous query, will it be possible for dusters to access them once they appear?
I have a few papers from previous years which were very interesting, and while much of the technical detail will no doubt go over my head, I really look forward to reading the latest info.

Also, might it be possible to provide a page on the site with download links to all such past, present & future ISPE publications (even though some journals charge for downloads, I’m sure an exemption could be arranged)?

John
DanZ
Site Admin

Re: Stardust science papers

Post by DanZ »

I have inquired my friend!

Dan
DanZ
Site Admin

Re: Stardust science papers

Post by DanZ »

jsmaje wrote:Good news about the upcoming papers.

To repeat a previous query, will it be possible for dusters to access them once they appear?
I have a few papers from previous years which were very interesting, and while much of the technical detail will no doubt go over my head, I really look forward to reading the latest info.

Also, might it be possible to provide a page on the site with download links to all such past, present & future ISPE publications (even though some journals charge for downloads, I’m sure an exemption could be arranged)?

John

An access "token" of some kind is in the works. Stay tuned for more info.

Dan