Duster of the Month?

This forum is for discussing space science topics related to Stardust@home.

Moderator: DustMods

DanZ
Site Admin

Duster of the Month?

Post by DanZ »

Greetings Dusters!

I haven't had a request yet from anyone interested in being our November Duster of the Month (or DOM). Anyone "out there" you think I should ask? Or is there anyone you're particularly keen on learning more about? Of course this is strictly a volunteer thing, but I'm happy to offer it to just about anyone. In fact, how about YOU!? Let me know please. Note: Sending a private message (PM) is often best if you'd like to be featured.

Thanks much and happy dusting!

Dan
SmithES

Re: Duster of the Month?

Post by SmithES »

I would like to say hi, to Mike Capraro as Duster of Month. I assume you are "Caprarom" who is #5 in Skill (.9905)! I would like to know your secret! Enjoyed reading your "bio" very much. My hubby is a retired chem. eng, too, who was with R&D at Union Carbide (now DOW) for 32 years. Got a kick out of the fact you and your wife celebrate your wedding anniversary every month. It never occurred to us to do it each month, but if we did, it would be #744 by now. WOW! Loved every word of your story. I also, stand in constant amazement at God's creation, still with child-like-wonder at it all. Glad you agreed to be DOM, Mike. Sharing your story with your fellow dusters strengthens the whole duster family. God bless you and your family,
Evelyn. (ERSTRS, SmithES)
caprarom

Post by caprarom »

Thank you for your kind words, Evelyn. Just got back from Jakarta. Tuhan memberkati kamu dan keluarga - which I hope means "God bless you and your family." Mike C. (Caprarom)
DanZ
Site Admin

Post by DanZ »

We need a Duster of the Month for March! Please send me a Private Message if you would like to be featured.

Thank you.

Dan