This forum is for discussing space science topics related to Stardust@home.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:11 am
- Location: India
Life...not really original ,yeah, but lets see the others....
- Posts: 1253
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 8:47 am
- Location: Hampton, SC, US
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 2:23 am
- Location: Enkhuizen, the Netherlands
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:22 am
- Location: Arizona
99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- Posts: 245
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 1:02 am
- Location: Bradenton, FL
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 6:27 pm
- Location: Netherlands
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 7:18 pm
- Location: La Quinta, California
One word!? WHAT!? You ask the impossible.
I will attempt.
And God said: E = +mv^2 - Ze^2/r ...and there *WAS* light!
Dead or Alive
( ^ )
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 7:58 pm
- Location: Delmar, NY
Everyone talks about SOH CAH TOA, but no one ever talks about CHO SHA CAO.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:52 am
- Location: California sometime but I'm usually on the Internet
thats easy "universe" there got it its "universe"
Im just a crazy insane mad scientist autistic talkative computer savant programmer and king of the internet. AND IM NOT JOKING ABOUT THIS
ADD/ADHD Meds are now use for SETs along with Trimethylxanthine, the active ingredient in coffee
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:26 am
- Location: Burlington, Iowa, USA
If you build it they will come,
They will wreck it,
And you will have to start again.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 8:01 am
- Location: South Africa
Sun Tzu II
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 3:11 am
- Location: Pearl of the Orient
Amazing how much interest specks of dust can spark
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 3:38 am
- Location: Wanganui, New Zealand
There is more to life that just the world we live on
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:42 pm
- Location: Slovak Republic
Impossible in one word!!! In one equation... UNIVERSE = hierarchical fractal multi-dimensional structure of THE MULTIVERSE
I am not totally worthless, I can always serve as a bad example!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:17 am
- Location: Scotland
hmm 1 word...
now that's a word
-=Live long and Lobster=-