Javascript error affecting scores

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

psyphon

Javascript error affecting scores

Post by psyphon »

Tried to load an image but half way thru it froze, and then lept to the next image, and then to the next, which did not allow me to view the images. Problem is that it has affected the score, ie I didnt pick a track on an image I couldnt see... Anyone else have similar problems
Gamma^Ray

Post by Gamma^Ray »

None that caused me to to be marked as "Marked Incorrectly", I have had many that freeze up, Sometimes I'll have to refresh the browser to refresh the movie. Sometimes it will pop up with the error stating you reached this movie incorrectly or something, And Ill just select the little goto next movie thats under that Comment. Thats about it for me.
A.Einstein wrote:"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
DustBuster
DustMod

Re: Javascript error affecting scores

Post by DustBuster »

psyphon wrote:Tried to load an image but half way thru it froze, and then lept to the next image, and then to the next, which did not allow me to view the images. Problem is that it has affected the score, ie I didnt pick a track on an image I couldnt see... Anyone else have similar problems

Did you try the 'reload page' button?