Skill score decreasing for found movies

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

SmithES

Re: Skill score decreasing for found movies

Post by SmithES »

P.S. to last message on difficulty accessing private messages: Below--- is what comes up when I try to read your private messages. Even "solving" the CAPTCHA puzzle doesn't help. I can't access private messages to me. Please reach me at: ERSTRS@aol.com. Thanks, Evelyn

Login: You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below.
Username: ERSTRS
Password:***********
jsmaje

Post by jsmaje »

OK, the skill 'jitter' simulation is now back up & running.
My results covering the whole skill range are here, confirming that use of a weighted filter at the beginning of the moving average window would considerably reduce the impact of this inevitable but annoying phenomenon.

John
DanZ
Site Admin

Post by DanZ »

SmithES wrote:P.S. to last message on difficulty accessing private messages: Below--- is what comes up when I try to read your private messages. Even "solving" the CAPTCHA puzzle doesn't help. I can't access private messages to me. Please reach me at: ERSTRS@aol.com. Thanks, Evelyn

Login: You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below.
Username: ERSTRS
Password:***********
Let me see what we can do on this end Evelyn.

Dan