Phase 2 & My Events

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

marymouse

Phase 2 & My Events

Post by marymouse »

(Hi - I posted this in community but since no one answered, I thought it was probably the wrong place)

Hi all - Before we go to phase 2 I went to download my last My Events page and found that at least 8 movies I had clicked on as having tracks had disappeared. These were movies where I had been the first to click. I haven't kept good records, but around Nov 2006 I started writing down movie #'s I was the first to click on. Where did they go?
Nikita
DustMod

Post by Nikita »

I did see your message MaryMouse, but I didn't reply to it because I only have speculation.

Bryan has said things were starting to shut down and he said the old movies were going to be retired, my guess would be that those movies were among the first to go.

Just my thought. See you in phase 2?
From dust we come
fflo

Re: Phase 2 & My Events

Post by fflo »

marymouse wrote:(Hi - I posted this in community but since no one answered, I thought it was probably the wrong place)

Hi all - Before we go to phase 2 I went to download my last My Events page and found that at least 8 movies I had clicked on as having tracks had disappeared. These were movies where I had been the first to click. I haven't kept good records, but around Nov 2006 I started writing down movie #'s I was the first to click on. Where did they go?
I would think that those movies are still on your Events List, albeit with a higher Number of Agreements. That they have been removed, as Nikita suggested, I don't think so, because my latest Events List is still showing movies with high Total viewings and only my one "click".

fflo

from dust we come -- for dust we search -- to dust we go
bmendez
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by bmendez »

Hi Mary,

That doesn't sound right to me. Those events shouldn't disapper even if the movies had been retired from service. I've let our tech people know and they will see if they can figure out what is happening. If you know what the movie id number was for the missing events that would be a big help in tracking down the problem.

Thanks and sorry for the problem,
-Bryan
"I am made from the dust of the stars, and the oceans flow in my veins"
- RUSH
marymouse

Sorry

Post by marymouse »

I'm sorry - I was in error about them disappearing. :oops:
bmendez
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Re: Sorry

Post by bmendez »

marymouse wrote:I'm sorry - I was in error about them disappearing. :oops:
Okay Mary, no problem. Thanks for letting us know.

-Bryan
"I am made from the dust of the stars, and the oceans flow in my veins"
- RUSH