what does " Not Extraterristerial, Probable Inclusion&q

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

KimiRaikkonen

what does " Not Extraterristerial, Probable Inclusion&q

Post by KimiRaikkonen »

what does " Not Extraterristerial, Probable Inclusion" in the My Events official status column of a certain movie, mean?
Wolter
DustMod

Post by Wolter »

This means that the object you clicked on in this movie is most likely an impurity which was included in the aerogel at the time of production.

These "inclusions" mostly show up as a tiny dot which comes into focus only on 2 to 3 layers
Just dusting... Image
Howie

Hi Wolter!

Post by Howie »

Wolter wrote:This means that the object you clicked on in this movie is most likely an impurity which was included in the aerogel at the time of production.

These "inclusions" mostly show up as a tiny dot which comes into focus only on 2 to 3 layers

Not to stir up old stuff, but my memory seems to me that we never had a real answer to ,,, PROBABLE ,,, if that meant someday they would look at it again, and say yes or no? Or is PROBABLE, the final answer?

Sincerely,
Howie
DustBuster
DustMod

Post by DustBuster »

Probably... at least the last answer you will have until nearer the end of the hay-ride.
If it's probable it's an inclusion, it probably won't be looked at until after there are no more probably IDP's.
Howie

Hi There,

Post by Howie »

I like that answer, it is better than never looked at again!

Thanks, Howie