private messages problem?

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

the moon

private messages problem?

Post by the moon »

So I get an email saying I have a new private message, I come here and there's no new messsages. I have gotten messages before so I'm wondering was the message spam that was deleted before I saw it? Or are some messages not getting thru? Or is the email notification really really slow (like a month behind)?

I just made a dumby account and PMed me from that and the email and message both showed up instantly, so I'm guessing it was spam.
fjgiie
DustMod

Re: private messages problem?

Post by fjgiie »

the moon wrote:So I get an email saying I have a new private message, I come here and there's no new messsages. I have gotten messages before so I'm wondering was the message spam that was deleted before I saw it? Or are some messages not getting thru? Or is the email notification really really slow (like a month behind)?

I just made a dumby account and PMed me from that and the email and message both showed up instantly, so I'm guessing it was spam.
FLASH: PM Phantom Caught

the moon that was me. I was going to tell you to change red to blue and blue to red in your post but you took care of it yourself so I deleted the private message, sorry.

fjgiie
Nikita
DustMod

Post by Nikita »

Another duster has encountered problems sending a PM. She said every time she hit send the login screen would come up, but she was logged in. The receiver never got the message. Anyone else having this problem?
From dust we come