Phase 5 'Top 100' graphs

Discuss your experiences with and ideas about Stardust@home here.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

jsmaje

Phase 5 'Top 100' graphs

Post by jsmaje »

For those few who appreciated the interactive Top 100 graphs in earlier phases, please use this updated link for phase 5, though for the moment it merely shows how many dusters have participated each week.
Since this is still well short of 100, I’ll wait a while to see if we get to that number before considering whether to reconfigure the site.
I’d meanwhile welcome opinions as to whether it’s even worth continuing with it, and if so, any suggestions as to improvements / additions to the previous version.

Although not now available, those who may not seen the site before can find links to various comments here and this old example.
But if this post receives fewer than 2 positive responses, then I reckon it time to take the site down.
John
caprarom

Re: Phase 5 'Top 100' graphs

Post by caprarom »

I agree, John. Your dedicated efforts were certainly impressive, but with so few paticipating dusters at present, it would not seem a worthwhile investment of your time to continue.
jsmaje

Re: Phase 5 'Top 100' graphs

Post by jsmaje »

OK. No enthusiasm so far expressed as of 19 June, and still just 71 active dusters, of which 29 haven’t even viewed the minimum 50 PMs to have a skill ranking.

So, from Stardust Top 100 for the moment at least, farewell.
John