WHY HAVE YOU QUIT DUSTING AND OR POSTING?

Discuss your experiences with and ideas about Stardust@home here.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

Howie

WHY HAVE YOU QUIT DUSTING AND OR POSTING?

Post by Howie »

WHY HAVE YOU QUIT DUSTING?

This thread could help or hinder some of us, but, could help all concerned in general.
Let's keep it friendly?

Many regular dusters have recently quit posting and or dusting, as the top 100 shows, just in the past couple weeks.

For a good example, Worwizard, has stopped and some others if you watch.

This may really help the team and the rest of us as to what shut you down?

Sincerely,
Howie
xxxxxy

Post by xxxxxy »

Just one simple explanation: We want new movies!
Bojan AmbrožiÄ
DustSabre

Post by DustSabre »

The project generally seems (at least to me) to be growing steadily colder... :(
Howie

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

Post by Howie »

Hi Again,

Yes you are right and I have noticed that after all the posts about new info, the last posts from team about more info, the last new info was about 2 months ago,,,maybe we ticked em off, I doubt it, they are just too busy.

Now, I do not know about you, but I am viewing really new movies the last 3 weeks?

There is some pattern here as to what you have said. Needs some more checking into...Sorry to lose you regulars!

Howie
WorWizard

Re: WHY HAVE YOU QUIT DUSTING AND OR POSTING?

Post by WorWizard »

Howie wrote:WHY HAVE YOU QUIT DUSTING?

This thread could help or hinder some of us, but, could help all concerned in general.
Let's keep it friendly?

Many regular dusters have recently quit posting and or dusting, as the top 100 shows, just in the past couple weeks.

For a good example, Worwizard, has stopped and some others if you watch.

This may really help the team and the rest of us as to what shut you down?

Sincerely,
Howie
I'm still here. But unfortunatly, work has taken a priority until the end of the month. I'm second in command at Bridgeport Hospital in Connecticut and currently my boss is out for three weeks due to the birth of his first child and as well the third most important and busy position here was on vacation and her last day is today. So I have been filling three positions and just trying to keep the fires down to a minimum. you'll see me kisk back in mid june.

Keep the faith

Ken (Wor Wizard)
the moon

Post by the moon »

I haven't posted much at all lately because the topics have changed from discussing movies, to scores and ranking, which I have no interest in.