top 100 rankings

Discuss your experiences with and ideas about Stardust@home here.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

xxxxxy

top 100 rankings

Post by xxxxxy »

We have also finally worked out how to award certificates for those who have been ranked in the top 100 over the course of the project thus far. It will take a few more weeks before it will be implemented, however.

How long you must be ranked on "list of top 100" to get a Certificate for achieving a ranking in the top 100?
Bojan AmbrožiÄ
Howie

Post by Howie »

Hi There,

You should be able to download certificates on your events page, if you have enough points!

And if your in the top 100 you should have some certificates waiting for you?

Howie
DustBuster
DustMod

Re: top 100 rankings

Post by DustBuster »

xxxxxy wrote: How long you must be ranked on "list of top 100" to get a Certificate for achieving a ranking in the top 100?
I would think the certificate would reflect the highest rank achieved, no matter how long you were there.
DustSabre

Post by DustSabre »

Does that certificate still exist after the re-work?
bmendez
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by bmendez »

So, theoretically the first 100 users of the VM would have been automatically ranked in the top 100. Then, some short time thereafter, those ranked in the top 100 would have become the volunteers doing the most careful and largest amount of work. We have set some minimum level of activity to be eligible for the "Top 100" certificate. We can tweak that level some (and probably will), but the main idea is to reward all those who have been ranked in the top 100.

So to answer xxxxxy's question, if you were ranked in the top 100 for any length of time (after that initial period) you will be eligible for a certificate.

-Bryan
"I am made from the dust of the stars, and the oceans flow in my veins"
- RUSH
xxxxxy

Post by xxxxxy »

That is great, thank you Bryan! :D

I was ranked in the top 100 for several months. I lost the top 100 rank yesterday.
Bojan AmbrožiÄ