Cool, I'm up. OK, all my questions are going to be dealing with stars, since we’re searching for star dust.
1. What is the brightest star in the night sky and what is its magnitude? I said “night sky”, the sun does not count.
2. What is the closest star and how many light years away? Again, the sun does not count.
3. What star has the largest diameter and what is its solar diameter?
4. What is the heaviest star and what is its solar mass? My sources had two listed at the top, so either or both will do.
5. What body has been recognized by the scientific community as having the competence and authority to name stars?
6. What is the true name/names of the current “North Star” and what is its magnitude?
7. What star was the “North Star” in 3000 BC and in what constellation is it now?
8. What star will be the “North Star” in the year 14,000 AD?
9. In what system was “The Forbidden Planet”? (This is my favorite star
, yes I have a favorite. Why it is this one, I don’t know, it just is).
10. What is the name of our star here in this solar system?
I think this will be an easy one. Have Fun!