The person who posts the first 10 correct answers gets to come up with the next 10 questions! EVERYBODY is eligible (even you folks from Berkeley) because if you win, you get to add more interesting questions!
All of these questions have something to do with our project OR with astronomy.
- 1. What was the name of the comet sampled for the Stardust@Home project?
2. What is the "Pioneer Anomaly"?
3. What is a "sungrazer"? Be specific, not just a 1-word answer!
4. What is the Spacewatch Project and why might it be important to me?
5. What is the "Cosmic Light Horizon"?
6. What is the nickname for the craft used in the Reduced Gravity Research Program?
7. Who (give person's name) likely sent the "STENDEC" morse code signal and from what craft was it sent? (Second response must have something to do with our project)
8. Who was Norman Carl Odam? (Response must have something to do with our project)
9. In what year does Comet Halley reappear?
10. What is "Termination Shock"? (Nothing to do with losing one's job, sorry!)