Discovery

This forum is for discussing space science topics related to Stardust@home.

Moderator: DustMods

billykkutter

Discovery

Post by billykkutter »

What new discoveries will these dust particles bring to our knowledge?
Will it advance any theories such as the Big Bang, creation, evolution,
panspermia, or any other possible thought?....anyone have hopes or thoughts connected with this?

kutter out
I have lots of dust for all to examine.....the wind
blows here alot....

kutter
RedXevious

Post by RedXevious »

Well, I'd like to think that once they discovered a particle, they would be able to study it at a microscopic level, giving us some insight into the far reaches of our galaxy, and possibly even a little information about our history. But I don't think the particles will be able to help with any long-standing theories such as the Big Bang.
DUSTbinman

Hi All First Post....

Post by DUSTbinman »

Hiya People,

Well I learnt from previous literature on the stardust@home website, all that time ago when it was first introduced to us and registering our email's showing interest, that we essentially they say evolved from these intersellar dust particles :shock:

If I did read correctly, then maybe some other newbies like myself who don't come across this section of information can learn something new for their Tuesday :lol: Just some useless random information offering from me!

I will openly admit that I really didn't get into anything scientific at school and left to go straight into the workplace for valid reason's but over the years I have become increasingly fascinated with astronomy, what is out there and anything remotely related to our overall history way back, plus the ISS and NASA projects. I suppose life experience can still count towards a person's ongoing and growing intelligence.... or that is what I like to tell myself :oops: :lol:

Have fun everybody, I shall be working flat out today to get all my company work done for the 18:00 GMT starter's orders and stare at my 28" monitor screen for even longer than normal :lol:

Have Fun All & Keep Smiling

P.S. I think online supermarkets will do well with the die hard dust searcher's.... maybe the only way we get to eat and drink without the time to pop out to get supplies in the traditional way...wait a minute.... who shops in the old traditional way these days anyway :P
As if my time isn't already stretched with my work...2b a part of something scientific (not in anyway my background) is really giving me a buzz. Let's get the party started people :o)