True discoverer

This forum is for discussing space science topics related to Stardust@home.

Moderator: DustMods

Protostar

My Account

Post by Protostar »

Can I assume that I was the first to locate a track for the movies located in "My Account"?
Wishes, lies, and dreams all spring from the same well. Knowing when to drink requires only a little common sense.
mwhiz

Post by mwhiz »

no, only if it says "number of agreements - 1" in my events right after you click on the track. (i think)
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever."
~Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
Protostar

Post by Protostar »

That was was my question somewhere else. So, the best possible way then to see if you're the first viewer would be to check your account immediately after each possibility?
Wishes, lies, and dreams all spring from the same well. Knowing when to drink requires only a little common sense.
minkiemink

Post by minkiemink »

"I am concerned about the fact that fewer than 200 people seem to show an interest during the first several days available to sign up to the message board out of the 100,000 who pre-signed to participate in the program. Even fewer have shown enough interest to actually post comments. I have to wonder how many of those 100,000 individuals will ultimately assist us in finding trails."
There were fewer than 200 people because of a glitch in the system that wouldn't allow the rest of us to register, or to log on, or to take the test. The dearth of participants wasn't for lack of interest, it was for lack of accessibility.

-Minkie
“The true harvest of my life is intangible - a little star dust caught, a portion of the rainbow I have clutched”
-Henry David Thoreau
ToSeek

Post by ToSeek »

Protostar wrote:That was was my question somewhere else. So, the best possible way then to see if you're the first viewer would be to check your account immediately after each possibility?
Yes.
If you're going to be just like everyone else, what's the point in existing?