cannot login with user/pass anymore

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

Soviet Mike

cannot login with user/pass anymore

Post by Soviet Mike »

hello"

I cannot log in with the proper user/Password... says incorrect. I clicked on "forgot my password" filled it out to send a new password to my email
address but never received anything at all.

I tried several times to login but nothing even trying to get a new password via email did not even work.

I have had to re-name my self and start all over again viewing the images. :x

thank you

mike
SmithES

Re: cannot login with user/pass anymore

Post by SmithES »

Hi, Soviet Mike, I'm sorry I didn't offer help the first time you asked, but I've been away for a while and didn't see your post. However, you have figured it out for yourself---and that is what I had to do back in April, 2011---when my name and password were rejected. I registered under another name and PW. That was a real disappointment to me because as "ERSTRS" I began dusting in August 2006. However, under my new name, "SmithES," I am listed as joining in April, 2011. I always sign my posts with both names so folks will know it is the same old me! :roll:
By the way, I've posted a new space photo from Voyager 1 under "Other Space news." (erupting geyser on IO)

Welcome aboard! (again) Evelyn
Soviet Mike

Post by Soviet Mike »

Hi Evelyn:

Thanks for the reply. I can log into this board with my old user/pass though but not the main part to look
and I had a few good tracks! now under my new name AstroCanuck I found a better track and have 3000 images viewed and at 0.8700 power but not seen on the main boards. I still cannot get the site to send me emails to my
1st address for password change,,, ahh well, will stick with starting all over :cry:

Have a good day.... thank you for reply...

AstroCanuck...
DanZ
Site Admin

Post by DanZ »

Soviet Mike wrote:hello"

I cannot log in with the proper user/Password... says incorrect. I clicked on "forgot my password" filled it out to send a new password to my email
address but never received anything at all.

I tried several times to login but nothing even trying to get a new password via email did not even work.

I have had to re-name my self and start all over again viewing the images. :x

thank you

mike
Was your first username Soviet Mike?

Dan