I click on tracks during the test, it doesn't work

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

VM82

I click on tracks during the test, it doesn't work

Post by VM82 »

Firstable, sorry for my english. I completed 2 times the test, i did 8 and 9 correct. I could not register and had a message like this : " Can't query Stardust database ", or something like that.

I did the test again, but every time I click on existing tracks, i get the message : " That's incorrect ", and on the screen there is an arrow pointing exactly where I clicked !

I will try again, but this is very annoying.

Thanks for help,

VM82
gebils

Re: I click on tracks during the test, it doesn't work

Post by gebils »

First, your English is just fine - no problems there. I am not sure what is going on with the test but I suspect there maybe a temporary difficulty due to some programing efforts they are trying to correct. We are all experiencing some of the same problems but you can be assured that somewhere down the line it will all get corrected. This is a really neat project so I hope you try and try again until it works out.

George
DanZ
Site Admin

Post by DanZ »

Hi VM82,

So sorry of the technical difficulties! I'll see if we can get you registered remotely. Stay tuned.

Dan
VM82

Post by VM82 »

@ Dan : Thanks again.

@ George : Thank you for your very kind answer. Of course this project is absolutely awesome, and then I will do the test again, and try to register.
VM82

Post by VM82 »

It worked properly ! I'm now a registered member. Thanks for your help, and for maintaining such a wonderful project !

Should I tag this topic as " Solved " ? Sorry if my question is stupid, but I prefer to have the answer. Thanks a lot.
DanZ
Site Admin

Post by DanZ »

Can you do that? Didn't know! Sure, but at least we can see now that it's working. Thanks again for your patience!

Dan