Qualified without taking the test :?:

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

mjkelleher

Qualified without taking the test :?:

Post by mjkelleher »

I went through the tutorial, and on to the intro page for the qualifying test. For some reason, I backed up a page (to double check the movie, I think). When I went back to the intro page, it told me
Sorry! You have already passed the Test & Register section.
Sure enough, I could get into the Virtual Microscope and start to download a movie.

I'd really rather not start in until I've gone through the test and made sure I'm up to spec with the higher resolutions.

Suggestions? :?:

MJ
laserphil

Post by laserphil »

If you had already passed the test for phase 1 you do not have to be re-tested for phase 2. Just be sure that you have viewed the extra tutorial scans.

Laserphil
bmendez
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Re: Qualified without taking the test :?:

Post by bmendez »

mjkelleher wrote:I went through the tutorial, and on to the intro page for the qualifying test. For some reason, I backed up a page (to double check the movie, I think). When I went back to the intro page, it told me
Sorry! You have already passed the Test & Register section.
Sure enough, I could get into the Virtual Microscope and start to download a movie.

I'd really rather not start in until I've gone through the test and made sure I'm up to spec with the higher resolutions.

Suggestions? :?:

MJ
MJ, were you already registered from Phase 1? Because, in that case Laserphil is correct. But if not, then a new bug has crept into the system that we need to fix right away.

Thanks,
-Bryan

-Bryan
"I am made from the dust of the stars, and the oceans flow in my veins"
- RUSH