top100 certificate

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

G0Dfather

top100 certificate

Post by G0Dfather »

- When there will be top100 certificates?
- do we get a top100 certificate until we stayed there for an exact amount of time?
- do we also get it when we dropped out of the top100 after some time?
G0Dfather

Post by G0Dfather »

anyone with answers?
Will
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by Will »

The current plan is that everyone listed on the "phase 1 top 100" page will get a link to a "phase 1 top 100 certificate" under their "my events" page.

This is high on my priority list but below the level of keeping the system functional. I expect these certificates to be up sometime in the very near future. Thanks for your patience!
Twiggs

Post by Twiggs »

I guess that means there won't be a top 100 phase 2 certificate until phase 3
Will
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by Will »

Hi Twiggs:
Well, *low* on my priority list is to have the Phase II "top 100 certificates" dynamically updated so you can access them now. But I've been coping with emergencies on a couple of other projects at SSL so haven't even gotten the Phase I "top 100 certificates" done! :oops: Anyway, thanks very much, everyone, for your patience! I expect the certificates to get to the top of my priority pile next week.
Best wishes,
Will
Twiggs

Post by Twiggs »

Mine says not yet implemented but that's ok Will. We understand you all have alot more on your plates than just us.
Anyway, I truely came on here because I wanted to help search out dust, not certificates...lmao
Im having a blast, just wish I knew about phase 1 :)
Will
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by Will »

Hi Twiggs:
Thanks very much for your patience and understanding! Sorry, I've been completely swamped helping to get our part of a new project (http://tinyurl.com/yq8lj6) under control. This is both good and bad news. Few of us work full-time on Stardust. I'm currently working three projects. So, it is good to have projects at the lab, but juggling the conflicting priorities is sometimes a nightmare. This one came out of the blue, I had no idea it was going to get restarted.

Keep on dusting! Your (and the other dusters) participation in the project is crucial. The project could not succeed without the dedication of you dusters. Thanks very much!
Best wishes,
Will
Nikita
DustMod

Post by Nikita »

You guys get to do all the cool stuff!
From dust we come
Will
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by Will »

Yeah, it is pretty cool stuff, Nikita. Lots of work but lots of fun.

I've enabled the phase 1 "top 100" certificates. Unless I botched something, those of you listed on the phase 1 top 100 page should have a link to the certificate on your *phase 1* events page. Thanks for all your help!

I'll work on the dynamically generated phase 2 top 100 certificates next. It will take me a couple of days to reconstruct the entire list since phase 2 started...
Last edited by Will on Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fjgiie
DustMod

100 certificate

Post by fjgiie »

I believe you need to go to your phase one events page to get this certificate. :)
Will
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by Will »

Right, fjgiie, it is the events page not the certificates page.

The current phase (phase 2 right now) top 100 certificate will eventually show up on both your events and the certificates page.
Will
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by Will »

OK, the phase 2 "top 100" certificate should be available on your "my events" and "community->certificates" pages. Assuming that you've been on the top 100 sometime during phase 2. :)

The top 100 list and web page get recalculated every few minutes. So it can take a moment for things to update on your web pages while you're actively dusting...