Extra wrong answers

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

solaris

Extra wrong answers

Post by solaris »

This has happened to me twice already (within the past 1-2 weeks). I logged out of Stardust Home for the night with an x amount of incorrectly identified CMs and when I logged in the next morning, I had an X+2 amount of incorrectly id'd CMs under my name. :?: :shock: :?: No, I do not 'dust' in my sleep and I do not believe in evil 'Stardust' faeries. :wink:

At first I thought that I just didn't pay enough attention to the number of wrong answers, but after the first time, I made a point of remembering my scores and it happened again.

Did anyone experience this as well?
bmendez
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by bmendez »

solaris,

There have been some reports that have lead me to think that there may be some delays in the system updating scores. So it's possible that if you made two errors shortly before logging out they wouldn't have shown up until after you logged back in the next day. In order to fully investigate we'd need to know the dates and times you logged in/out.

Thanks,
-Bryan
"I am made from the dust of the stars, and the oceans flow in my veins"
- RUSH
solaris

Post by solaris »

Thank you, that makes sense.

Wrpt time: unfortunately, I can only say that the second time I logged out was on August 25, late in the evening. I didn't make it a point of remembering the exact times of logging in/out, since I didn't anticipate having 'problems' with scoring. I will 'keep an eye' on times and scores from now on and see what happens.