I'm so sad.. I tried to log on and I can't get in.

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

Leah

I'm so sad.. I tried to log on and I can't get in.

Post by Leah »

:(
I had my last day of work on Friday 7/27.(I am a teacher an work a summer school position) I planned to work on stardusting for the next 2 weeks until I go away for vacation. Phase 2 will start just as I am leaving for a while. I love stardusting and will miss it very much. I now have all this found time, I guess I'll have to do somethhing else for a while.

Phase 2 sounds exciting and I am looking forward to it. Hope it comes back on line before I go away.

Leah

:wink:
Laika a rolling stone

DustSabre

Post by DustSabre »

What about spending the time writing a paper on Murphy's Law? :D

Oh well, things do happen in life I guess. I'm in the same situation, since I'm just finishing up my college semester, and I'll be heading back to school only a week after phase II starts up.
Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. If something turns out right, then it would have been ultimately beneficial for it to have gone wrong.

fjgiie
DustMod

Murphy's Law

Post by fjgiie »

____________MURPHY'S LAW
The probability of an event occurring is inversely proportional to it's desirability.

Sorry Leah

Leah

LOL

Post by Leah »

You Guys are making me laugh!!!

It couldn't be truer, last year we went away about a few days after phase one started, I couldn't wait to come home... from vacation, everyone thought I was nuts... maybe I am and I just don't know it, I guess ignorance is bliss too!!

Thanks

Leah :P :wink: :wink:
Laika a rolling stone