cannot identify movies

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

noille

cannot identify movies

Post by noille »

I think i found something but when i click it, it does not show up in my events. I have some there already, so i know how to do it. I went back to the movie and clicked again and nothing happened.

please help
GelDelve

Re: cannot identify movies

Post by GelDelve »

noille wrote:I think i found something but when i click it, it does not show up in my events. I have some there already, so i know how to do it. I went back to the movie and clicked again and nothing happened.

please help
If you clicked on a track and that movie does not show up in your "my events," then it should have been a calibration movie. You cannot go back and change it, so that is only normal. You can only go back and review it.

I don't understand why you titled this "cannot identify movies," since you must have known the movie ID if you checked "my events" for it to show up. Why don't you post the movie ID here so we can look at it?

Did you notice if your score went up or down after you clicked on it?
noille

Post by noille »

movie 7457305v1

when you slide to the bottom of the focus range something pops up on the left side about 2/3 of the way from the top
noille

Post by noille »

sorry, right side
GelDelve

Post by GelDelve »

noille wrote:movie 7457305v1

when you slide to the bottom of the focus range something pops up on the left side about 2/3 of the way from the top
My log shows that I had that movie on October 1 or 2, 2006, and that it is a calibration movie with no track. That's why it doesn't show up in your "my events." It should have increased your incorrect score count.