problems with completing scan of slide-no track is selected

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

cgbs2007

problems with completing scan of slide-no track is selected

Post by cgbs2007 »

Before I complete my scan of a slide, the system will select 'no track' and move to the next slide. I don't understand what is happening. I know for a fact this has happened 3 times, I believe it has happened several other times. I am using a new laptop and am concerned that there might be a problem with my mouse. Any suggestions? I am not concerned about my score, more that I might actually miss something on a non calibrated slide.
cgbs2007

I think I figured it out!

Post by cgbs2007 »

I am using a touchpad not a mouse. The touchpad had the 'tap' feature enabled. I disabled the tap feature and changed the sensitivity setting on the touchpad and hopefully this will take care of the problem.

Would it be possible for me to redo the last 5 calibration movies I got wrong since the computer selected the answer before I had a chance to view the movie?
Wolter
DustMod

Post by Wolter »

Great that you figured out that the touchpad is the problem. It has been an issue for others so without tapping you should be ok.

There is no way to redo your previous movies. However every movie is checked by several viewers so no risc on anything getting lost.

Happy hunting
Just dusting... Image