Calibration Movies

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

mguile

Calibration Movies

Post by mguile »

Since I started reviewing the movies I have been suspicious of the "Answered Correctly" versus "Answered Incorrectly". I know I answered some wrong but tonight 9/19/2006, when I answered one video it rang me up as both "Answered Correctly" and Answered Incorrectly". Has anyone experenced this before? :(
Gamma^Ray

Post by Gamma^Ray »

Are they Real Movies, Or Calibration movies that you are marking right or wrong and they aren't posting as either ? As you will only get a mark for Answered correctly or Incorrectly when you mark a calibration movie. As far as getting both correct/incorrect at the same time, Nope I haven't .
A.Einstein wrote:"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
mguile

Calibrated Movies

Post by mguile »

I was the calibrated movies. Perhaps the update was delayed, but it seemed to happen on just one calibrated movie were both the correct and incorrect number increased at the same time.
marymouse

Calibration movie -

Post by marymouse »

Calibration Movie 1843247V1 - marked it "no track" just now and I was marked as incorrect. I've been doing pretty well on even the really small tracks, went back over it several times but did not see a track and the surface came into focus at the half-way point so I don't think it's bad focus. Can you tell me what happened?

Thanks.
bmendez
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Re: Calibration movie -

Post by bmendez »

marymouse wrote:Calibration Movie 1843247V1 - marked it "no track" just now and I was marked as incorrect. I've been doing pretty well on even the really small tracks, went back over it several times but did not see a track and the surface came into focus at the half-way point so I don't think it's bad focus. Can you tell me what happened?

Thanks.
1843247V1 is a real movie. Your score should not have changed. If it did, then this must be another example of some of the ongoing scoring oddities for which we, as yet, have no good understanding.

-Bryan
"I am made from the dust of the stars, and the oceans flow in my veins"
- RUSH
marymouse

Movie 1843247V1

Post by marymouse »

Score did change, so I am glad to hear that it's an "oddity" and not my vision :lol:
Tom_Gutman

Re: Calibration movie -

Post by Tom_Gutman »

bmendez wrote:1843247V1 is a real movie.
I thought all the IDs for calibration movies were actually IDs for real movies, and that the information as to whether it is a real or a calibration movie is elsewhere in the URL.
Tom Gutman