Reviewing Calibration Movies

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

jennybenny

Reviewing Calibration Movies

Post by jennybenny »

Is there a way to review a calibration movie you answered incorrectly? I think if there isn't it would be a good idea to point out to people the movies they indentified incorrectly and what it was they missed, or mistook for a particle track. This way they have a better idea of where they might be going wrong. Thanks :)
~jenn
DustBuster
DustMod

Post by DustBuster »

Hi Jenn.

Currently, there is no official way of reviewing calibration movies- my only suggestion is to spend more time examining.

In the future, please try to use the search feature to see if you question has been asked (as this one has many times).

Good focus bars!
No dessert for you- ONE MONTH!
blair

Post by blair »

If all you want to do is look at it again, hit the back button. It's still there so you can look at it. It won't submit your answer if you change it, though.
jennybenny

Post by jennybenny »

blair wrote:If all you want to do is look at it again, hit the back button. It's still there so you can look at it. It won't submit your answer if you change it, though.
Thanks Blair, that seems so obvious I don't know why I assumed it would be more complicated. :)
~jenn
bmendez
Stardust@home Team
Stardust@home Team

Post by bmendez »

Topic discussed in FAQs forum: http://stardustathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/ ... .php?t=467

Topic Locked and Archived.
"I am made from the dust of the stars, and the oceans flow in my veins"
- RUSH