Calibration woes

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

PocketLint

Calibration woes

Post by PocketLint »

There is one or more calibration movies where the below surface focus only has like two or three frames. For me that is not enough foucs range to be useful so I click on bad focus and I end up getting a hit for it.

Most calibration frames where there is a track, it;s in the last few focus slides. so for me, if I can't see more than two below surface slides then it's a bad focus..
yes/no?

There is this one non-track calibration movie that I swear gets me every time and next time I will get it's ID but at the end of the below surface range, there is a shadow that just comes into foucs at the last frame. I end up marking it every time and het a bd hit becuase of it.

My current score is 1244/17 and real is 3508 with the final percents being 100/98.

I wish when you click on bad focus that it would not count for anything. No points, no score update...
Wolter
DustMod

Post by Wolter »

taking that you are in it for the sience i think your score of 100/98 is a clear marker for a good eye. Your real movies which you mark as having a track will get promoted to a greater audience. And that 's why we are here, aren't we. :lol:
Just dusting... Image
PocketLint

yup... but...

Post by PocketLint »

Yes, that is why I'm here but the ratings keep it interesting.

We are human after all....