Suggestion: Highest Rated Movies

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

largeeyes

Suggestion: Highest Rated Movies

Post by largeeyes »

Kinda along the lines of the My Events page. Would it be feasible for there to be a page that had the movies with the highest number of "trail" hits?
icebike

Re: Suggestion: Highest Rated Movies

Post by icebike »

largeeyes wrote:Kinda along the lines of the My Events page. Would it be feasible for there to be a page that had the movies with the highest number of "trail" hits?
Suggestion:

Put suggestions in the suggestion thread.
largeeyes

Re: Suggestion: Highest Rated Movies

Post by largeeyes »

icebike wrote:
largeeyes wrote:Kinda along the lines of the My Events page. Would it be feasible for there to be a page that had the movies with the highest number of "trail" hits?
Suggestion:

Put suggestions in the suggestion thread.
Suggestion: Don't make replies that are completely counter productive.
mwhiz

Post by mwhiz »

all right. so back to the main suggestion :wink: that could be quite a bit of work for the stardust team, but i'm sure they'll release any movies that actually had real dust trails in them.
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever."
~Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
Orion_0169

Post by Orion_0169 »

Actually it isn't completely counter productive. It's trying to get people to clean up the boards a bit so people would know more about what's going on. Many things keep getting repeated in all sorts of different places because 1) people aren't taking the time to look around and 2) even if you try looking it can be hard.

So someone started a suggestions tread to avoid having a whole pile of suggestion threads.
Je ne peux pas regarder la Mer sans me demander qui vit au-delà de cela.