double dipping in agreements

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

Orion_0169

double dipping in agreements

Post by Orion_0169 »

Another possible confounding variable. I just flagged a possible particle in a movie. Thing is, I recognised that movie from before. And I flagged it previously. Which means TWO of the "number of agreements" (#oa) will be me. On one hand it's good that we are being checked against ourselves (if you saw something the first time one would think you'd see it again). But on the other hand, it can pad the #oa stats.
Je ne peux pas regarder la Mer sans me demander qui vit au-delà de cela.

Orion_0169

Post by Orion_0169 »

Follow up, that movie is now listed twice in MyEvents. But the #oa appears to have gone up (I've been watching those during down time ;-) )

icestation

Post by icestation »

orion u seem to be a very active member , can i know ur score and other status ? ( number of movies viewed , wrong , and rank )? and whats mean rank :65535 OF 6880 ?? thanx

mwhiz

Post by mwhiz »

i've also noticed that i view some real movies twice... haven't viewed the same one twice with a possible track in it though. as for the movie being listed twice in my events: sounds like the team forgot an "if" clause somewhere. :shock: oh well.
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever."
~Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Orion_0169

Post by Orion_0169 »

Icestation,

Calibration Movies Answered Correctly 1428
Calibration Movies Answered Incorrectly 37
Your Overall Score: 1391
Total Real Movies Viewed: 4162
Your Rank: 8 out of 7153
Specificity: 100%
Sensitivity: 95%

The ranking is out of whack now. I suspect it was disabled due to the conflicts arising from it. Though it would be nice to get feedback on things.