Aerogel scanning process updates

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

Sebastian

Aerogel scanning process updates

Post by Sebastian »

Probably due to the server updates the picture URL in the aerogel scanning process message is broken.

And BTW: I would like to know how you are going to feed new movies into the VM. Or more precisely: how do you present new movies to the participants?

I assume that due to the first hype ervery movie from the first 12 tiles you started with have been seen a couple of times. If I have got it correctly, you expect to get an average of one tile per day with 6000 new movies ready. Will they be presented in a first come first serve manner? Or will they be randomly faded into the stream of repetitions over a period of time?

When will my chances be best to see a move for the first time?
BIGAL

Post by BIGAL »

Its becoming obvious that all the movies have been scanned many times some that I have clicked on are close to a 100 viewings. Soo I have to admit that gets me to thinking of all the other things that my wife wants me to get done. So as new movies are added if the were phased in a few at time I think it would keep interest up. That number could always be adjusted to fit the number of people searching.