Are the ranks updating?

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

dannyzs

Are the ranks updating?

Post by dannyzs »

Are they? :?
My Current Rank : 153
Highest Achieved Rank : 4
Total Finds : 14
Total First Time Finds : 4
Total First Time Finds That Have a Possibility of Being Actual Tracks : 2
Total People Who Agree on The Above: 9
Total Approved Finds by StarDust Team : 0
Blarrrg

Post by Blarrrg »

Nope. Mine's been the same for a long time now :?
Orion_0169

Post by Orion_0169 »

The 100 page has the names 'frozen' but the scores are current. As far as I can tell. I wouldn't be too confident on finds being "likely" Again, if they are expecting 40 tracks in 1.6 million videos, that's 1 in 40 000, and there only seems to be about 30 or 40 thousand movies available at the moment, that means there might be ONE to find. Interesting stat considering the multitude of people that are so sure about what they;ve found.

I could HOPE that all these good feelings people are getting are justified, but if there were so many particles to be found, they wouldn't have needed our help.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."
Je ne peux pas regarder la Mer sans me demander qui vit au-delà de cela.
bartsob5

Post by bartsob5 »

Orion_0169 wrote:The 100 page has the names 'frozen' but the scores are current. As far as I can tell. I wouldn't be too confident on finds being "likely" Again, if they are expecting 40 tracks in 1.6 million videos, that's 1 in 40 000, and there only seems to be about 30 or 40 thousand movies available at the moment, that means there might be ONE to find. Interesting stat considering the multitude of people that are so sure about what they;ve found.
the point is, that they are EXPECTING, they don't know whether there is 40 or 4000 tracks, our task is to find everything that might be a track, and reject all movies where for sure there is no track!
Whity

Post by Whity »

Stat's really aren't updating anymore, everyone is stuck on the same position