How soon before we can take the test?

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

Peter Borah

Post by Peter Borah »

Phew, that was a battle, I'm finally registered though.

Can't wait for tomorrow. :)
Dragonwalker

I'm so excited!!!

Post by Dragonwalker »

I will be at work tomorrow but I may sneak a peak at 2pm on the East Coast. Unfortunately, I am quite bust at work so I doubt that I will have much time. I had last week off, wish it had been this week!!!!

But I'll make it up on my days off.

Good Luck EVERYONE!!!!! We the TEAM can make this happen!!!
Life is precious in all its forms. For what small beast seems insignificant to us when we compare our size to the universe?

Post by Guest »

Looks like it is going to be a busy day on the servers tomorrow...not only did the 115,000 e-mails go out but looks like the project is getting good publicity.

Check out the Cosmic Log article on MSNBC...
http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... /1554.aspx
buddhabuddha

Post by buddhabuddha »

Previous post was me by the way...didn't know it would let you post as a guest...I think I usually got a prompt to log in when I tried to post without logging in first but no more? Probably me just forgettin...
Canis

Post by Canis »

So not fair. After months of waiting ... I'm out the country when the launch happens. The project launchs 6pm uk time (I think my conversion is correct) and I leave for belgium at half four. No Fair!!
Awuga! Awuga! Abandon Ship!
Wolter
DustMod

Post by Wolter »

Only 8 hours to go........
Just dusting... Image
BePeachy

Post by BePeachy »

Canis wrote:So not fair. After months of waiting ... I'm out the country when the launch happens. The project launchs 6pm uk time (I think my conversion is correct) and I leave for belgium at half four. No Fair!!
AAAAAA it's 11.26am in the UK and the wait is killing me! Just took the tutorial again to refresh my memory. Just hope my sister won't hog the computer...
'Life is like a bag of apples, it's what you make with it that counts.'
ShanerX

Post by ShanerX »

I'm still getting 'login disabled' from the website ... couldn't find any other updates, and very disappointed I didn't receive the 'email' yet?! anyone else? :?
Whity

Post by Whity »

ShanerX wrote:I'm still getting 'login disabled' from the website ... couldn't find any other updates, and very disappointed I didn't receive the 'email' yet?! anyone else? :?
The website will change in 2 hours 10 minutes from now
Flipper77

Post by Flipper77 »

I am realy exited now... Hopefully the servers will do... Otherwise I will try it again tomorrow morning (Central European Time) when America sleeps :D
My scientific work is motivated by an irresistible desire to understand the secrets of nature -
by nothing else. (Einstein)
ShanerX

Post by ShanerX »

ooooohhhhh ... so I was being over-anxious!! thanks, will set my clock for 2pm EST!!
boobl

Post by boobl »

im amazed that i have to pass the test, movie to movie server were down.. Its not realy surprize huh? About 100 hundreds peoples reloaded main page simulateously. Well, its only one question - when can i log in? Its "Login is currently disabled." :( if i must wait few hours i will, if i must wait 1 day, ye, i will.. just say how much.