VM Labeling options

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

tiggertim

VM Labeling options

Post by tiggertim »

I was just wondering what options were going to be avaliable to the user for putting labels, notes, etc, on the movies when they arrive.
I understand there will be buttons for things like poor focus, etc, but will it be possible to define the surface, scratches, dings, tracks, etc, on the images as we work through them? How will we mark images/movies with notes in regards to what we find?

Many thanks in advance

Tim
There is more to life that just the world we live on
spk72

Post by spk72 »

Good point! I hate to think we are re-inventing the wheel everytime we look at one of the focus movies. I'm sure the people that think they are going to find all the dust tracks aren't going to like it though.
Well done is better than well said.
Benjamin Franklin
mattp
Site Admin

Re: VM Labeling options

Post by mattp »

tiggertim wrote:I was just wondering what options were going to be avaliable to the user for putting labels, notes, etc, on the movies when they arrive.
Tim
At the moment these options aren't available, a similar question was asked here - http://stardustathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/ ... hlight#717
Matt

Stardust@home useful links: |Forum rules|Technical FAQ|
tiggertim

Post by tiggertim »

Thank you Matt for your reply.

I have noted from the discussions since my origional post that it wil be just a click on the track and go, or if no track, then move on.

thanks,

Tim.
There is more to life that just the world we live on