Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 am
- Forum: Stardust@home Problems and Support
- Topic: Problems with a positive calibratio
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9203
By the way, 5 other people have clicked on this movie so far, and no one else has gotten it right yet either. 4476661V1 is a bit off. People say they have tried both the left end of the track and the blob and both give wrong answers. The track appears to be this one identified in this thread and I ...
- Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 am
- Forum: Stardust@home Discussion
- Topic: Requesting a clear criteria for Bad Focus
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16811
I stumbled across a calibration movie that made me question my previous criteria for hitting Bad Focus. Looking trough the FAQ and tutorial I have not been able to find a clear answer for what what should be considered Bad Focus. Both are vague, talking about 'deep enough' but not mentioning what 'e...