Change the BAD FOCUS button location and/or fill color.

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

juancarrera

Change the BAD FOCUS button location and/or fill color.

Post by juancarrera »

A little user-interface suggestion: The NO TRACK and BAD FOCUS buttons are located next to each other, and even look the same. I know that at least once I hit one of them when I meant to hit the other :oops: . Since there is no way for the user to fix a mistake, I suggest these two buttons be differentiated by location on the screen and/or by changing the color of one of them.
icebike

Re: Change the BAD FOCUS button location and/or fill color.

Post by icebike »

juancarrera wrote:A little user-interface suggestion: The NO TRACK and BAD FOCUS buttons are located next to each other, and even look the same. I know that at least once I hit one of them when I meant to hit the other :oops: . Since there is no way for the user to fix a mistake, I suggest these two buttons be differentiated by location on the screen and/or by changing the color of one of them.
PUT SUGGESTIONS IN THE SUGGESTION THREAD.
mwhiz

Post by mwhiz »

hmm... one thread for all the suggestions could get kinda confusing what with people cross talking about lots of different ideas.
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever."
~Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
icebike

Post by icebike »

mwhiz wrote:hmm... one thread for all the suggestions could get kinda confusing what with people cross talking about lots of different ideas.
How is that any worse than 50 threads debating what color the buttons should be?