Third Thursday Telecons

Discuss your experiences with and ideas about Stardust@home here.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

DanZ
Site Admin

Re: Third Thursday Telecons

Post by DanZ » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:39 pm

Thanks for keeping everyone up to date Mike! And yes, we are having our regular Telecon this month. It will be next week on Thursday February 15th at 11am US Pacific Time. Here are the two options for joining:

1. By telephone: Dial 1-408-638-0968 and when prompted, enter meeting ID number 523-679-3135#
NOTE: Once the meeting ID is entered, you will then be prompted for your participant ID, but you need only enter # again. No participant ID is necessary. International phone numbers available at https://berkeley.zoom.us/zoomconference ... xAoaGhQfLR You can also check your corresponding timezone here.

2. By computer video/audio: Go to https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/5236793135, then allow for Zoom download and launch if necessary by following the online prompts.

Apologies in advance for the toll phone number in option 1, but we have a new service without toll free options.

We hope you can join us!

Dan

Puddock

Post by Puddock » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:41 am

That's great guys - thanks for the info. I'm in the UK so I doubt I'd be able to do the live thing but hope to catch up at some point.

DanZ
Site Admin

NO Third Thursday Telecon for March 2018

Post by DanZ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 am

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately we’re going to have to cancel this month’s Stardust telcon – just too much going on here! In the meantime, I’ll try and get the past recordings up. I apologize that I’m behind on those.

Thanks for your understanding, and we look forward to speaking with you next month!

Dan

DanZ
Site Admin

No Third Thursday Telecon for April 2018

Post by DanZ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to report, but we’re going to have to cancel this month’s Stardust telcon as well. But there's a good reason; the team is running more analyses, which means we should have much more to report next month.

Thanks for your understanding, and for sticking with us!

Dan

caprarom

Post by caprarom » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:47 am

More analyses - well, that's good news! Thanks, Dan.