Movies viewed not adding up?

Post here if you are having any kind of problem with the Stardust@home website.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

wandajrkent

Movies viewed not adding up?

Post by wandajrkent »

when I click on "no track" 3/4's of the time it does not add to my total of movies viewed. I must have viewed 3000 movies but only have a total of 860. What is the problem?
Nikita
DustMod

Post by Nikita »

Wandajrkent,

Are you checking to see if your callibration movie count is going up?
3000 movies and only having 860 totaled is a lot missing, but that may help explain some of them.

See if that does explain some. I'm at a loss for the rest.
Anyone else have an idea?
From dust we come
wandajrkent

Post by wandajrkent »

yes the calibration does go up if I correctly get one right or wrong. I was just on a few minutes ago for about 1/2 an hr..11:30 Pacific time..and the numbers were going up for every movie I checked. Earlier in the day, after checking a movie the numbers do not rise except for every third or fourh one. The microscope is a lot busier.
goldrake

Post by goldrake »

This is my statistics:

Calibration Movies Answered Correctly 959 Movie id: 7720264V1
Calibration Movies Answered Incorrectly 14
Your Overall Score: 945
Total Real Movies Viewed: 2665
Your Rank: 290 out of 10322
Specificity: 99.39%
Sensitivity: 97.70%

Is normal for you?

I'm enough sure that I've viewed more than 2 or 3 times the same real movie. :roll: :roll: Why?
katkolling

same thing, maybe

Post by katkolling »

I am a newbie, and things seemed to be working with the counts, but last night I did see something odd, I am 95% sure. I am not 100% sure since the movie and stats do not fit on my screen unless I scroll, so I am always scrolling, which disturbs my concentration a little and means I have to remember the numbers from one load to the next.

I noticed that the counts did not seem to change every so often when I had clicked on either no track or on something (not on bad focus). And then I saw the count of calibration movies answered correctly increment by two at once.

Things seem to be back to normal now.

I am using XP and Firefox 1.5.0.7.