'My List of Data Viewed' question

Archived here are older posts which are no longer relevant or were redundant.

Moderators: Stardust@home Team, DustMods

Norilan

'My List of Data Viewed' question

Post by Norilan »

Is there a limit to the amount of viewed (potential) particle movies that are listed here?

I have seven that are listed- but have had at least one or two others that didn't show up there (& didn't show up as calibration movies)-- even though I had clicked on an interesting spot that I thought represented a particle.

Thanks! :)
mwhiz

Post by mwhiz »

there may be a limit.... but 7 is certainly not the limit. much higher then that if there is one. keep dusting! 8)
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever."
~Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
Norilan

Post by Norilan »

My apologies-- I wasn't totally clear (that's what I get for posting later at night! :roll: )

What I had meant to say-- in the listing on that page of the events, are only seven events shown at any one time (due to space limitations, for instance)? :wink:

Thanks!
ToSeek

Post by ToSeek »

I currently have 22 events on my events page. (Some of the early ones I wish I could take off now. I've become much more astute about what's relevant.)
If you're going to be just like everyone else, what's the point in existing?
mwhiz

Post by mwhiz »

well... i have over 100 things in my events... sigh. i must be marking lots of inclusions. anways: i think all the events will just be listed on one page.
"The Earth is the cradle of mankind, but one cannot live in the cradle forever."
~Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
Orion_0169

Post by Orion_0169 »

:shock:
Je ne peux pas regarder la Mer sans me demander qui vit au-delà de cela.
Norilan

Post by Norilan »

Thanks for the info-- I guess that some of the ones I thought I clicked as positive were something else. I don't recall that they showed up as Calibration movies, but perhaps they did.

I'll keep searching & hope that I run across a 'real' movie with a potential particle soon 8)